Wednesday, April 22, 2015

I think I need a vacation...

Let's just say that things have gotten a little bit crazy here. Some things have popped up that there was no earthly way to predict. That, in turn, totally threw everything else on its ear, and you are left burning the midnight oil to go on a mini-vacation in-state. Life With/Life Without will be late this week once again, as I have a few more touches of research to do, because one of the things that turned this week on its ear was something that I think we were better off without.

Now, please excuse me for this brief entry, but I have a load of laundry to finish, bags to pack, and a bunch of other crap that I need to get done so that I can take the kids on DART to get to Union Station. From there, we are travelling old school on Amtrak to go see GrandmaMom, Grandpa Alan and Dacey for a couple of days. Wooohooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment