Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Sick kids, bum knee, allergies...

Yeah... things suck around here right now. My knee is making a bowl of Rice Crispies seem quiet and bringing various kinds of aches, pains, and general misery. I get to see an orthopedic surgeon (*GULP*) tomorrow about that. Ryli has an ear infection thanks to no more tubes and seasonal allergies gone wild. She will hopefully go to school for the first time this week tomorrow. And now Landry is running a fever. He refused the Tylenol that I offered him and instead passed out on the couch. Connor and I are still healthy... knock on wood. Connor stayed up entirely too late last night while I took Ryli in to the late night clinic, so I already informed him that he will be going to bed EARLY tonight.

Tomorrow starts the reboot. Hopefully, it goes a bit better than the rest of them and I never need another reboot.

No comments:

Post a Comment